[mythtvnz] Seeking within DVB-S recordings

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 04:02:05 +1300

At 12:58 a.m. 26/12/2006, you wrote:
>On 12/25/06, Toby Mills <<mailto:toby@np.co.nz>toby@np.co.nz> wrote:
>> >For some reason, I can't seek forward or backward through *any* shows
>> recorded through the Skystar2s.
>>try changing the format you are recording in on the skystar, i seem to
>>remember myth has seek problems with one of either PS or TS, i'm away
>>from myth so cant check or remember,this may jog your or someone elses memory.
>Myth used to support recording in PS (really a sort of transcode on the
>fly). You should be recording in TS.

I haven't changed those settings -- as far as I know. If someone has been
titoo'ing with them then they are going to get ALL the blame for this.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth