[mythtvnz] Seeking within DVB-S recordings

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 06:28:56 +1300

For some reason, I can't seek forward or backward through *any* shows
recorded through the Skystar2s. Not even the ones recorded way back when
the signal was stable, B1 was all alone, and the world was young.

The funny part is that shows recorded on the PVR150 seek just fine. The
problem with just using that is that quality from the aerial is abominable
here.

Checking my database tables with myisamchk (while mysql and mythtvbackend
isn't running) shows that *they're* just fine, with no corruption.

Anyone come across this in 0.19-fixes with KnoppMyth R5C7?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth