[mythtvnz] DVB-S and channel numbers

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:26:02 +1300

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 19:19, Steve Hodge wrote:
> You just need to find more stuff to record in advance. We never sit down
> and think "what's on TV now", we always think "what have we got recorded to
> watch". Currently we've got about 40 hours of stuff we haven't watched yet
> so there's just no need to browse what's on at this moment.

Oh we do, but that doesn't solve the problem of shows that are only on
in "prime time" which can only be recorded and watched later if you have
multiple tuners.

It's not so much of a problem for me, as I prefer watching Discovery channel
type shows which are oft repeated, so plenty of time to record those.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier