[mythtvnz] MythTV + MPlayer + Xine + Remote - A Solution

phlux0r mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:33:30 +1200

OpenMedia Support wrote:
> Ok sorry this has taken so long, but here is the recipe I'm using.

Thanks for this, in the meantime I've looked into this myself and played
around with the xine and lirc configs.
> Let me know how you get on with this, and if you think there is a better
> mapping.

I'll examine these configs when I get a chance.
> Note that the arrow keys only work the menu in xine, ffwd/rwnd use
> different key maps. It was the only way to get the menus to work the way
> I wanted them.

Yeah I found that it makes most sense to have the arrow keys just for
DVD menu navigation in Xine.

Robert

--
The way you see people is the way you treat them
and the way you treat them is what they become.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe