[mythtvnz] MythTV integration

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:22:30 +1200

--=-nXkQcL8tXZcRL+NKJ+cB

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 14:22 +1200, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Monday 14 August 2006 14:14, Open Media Support wrote:
> > My biggest want is menu support in the MythTV internal DVD player rathe=
> > than using Xine or MPlayer.
>=20
> It's in SVN (although you probably already knew that).

I gave up using the internal player to play back most media.. but, I'm
still back on 0.17 due to it "works okay now".=20

Have they really got the internal player up to scratch for random AVI
and DVDs? It was hugely broken for seeking when I last tried.

(AC3 passthru support is also mandatory :) )

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Systems Architect
Catalyst IT Limited