[mythtvnz] Getting xmlTVNZ to work with Mono

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:23:28 +1200

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:45:52 +1200
David Harrison wrote:

> On 11/08/2006, at 9:21 AM, Neil Henwood wrote:
>
> > Anyway when I try to run it, I get the following dump. If I dont
> > have any
> > options (i.e. just run 'mono xmlTVNZ.exe' it runs fine, although
> > not doing
> > anything, as expected.
> >
> > Does anybody have any light to shed on this at all?
>

> Make sure you have the mono-web package installed as this contains
> the required libraries the error message is referencing.
>

> David

As I understand it there is more than one implementation of mono. On
gentoo I have emerged the package simply called mono from
http://www.go-mono.com/ (its in portage). It works with xmlTVNZ.exe,
there is no package in portage called mono-web.

I looked on my knoppmyth installation and the package repository at
packages.debian.org for mono packages, but came away very confused.

--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>