[mythtvnz] tv_grab_dvd

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:48:42 +1200

On 8/9/06, Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz> wrote:
> well I do not profess to be a c expert, but the message "Unknown_Please_Report ID=..." comes from this bit of code:

> But if I am wrong, I am sorry for leading people up the garden path. I don't really understand the code, but would like to!

Oops, sorry, you're right. The category code returns "Unknown ID X".
As you can see from that case statement tv_grab_dvb already has some
code to parse content descriptors, but it doesn't decode all the ones
that Sky use.

I did take a look at those two "unknown" descriptors in the Sky data.
The parental rating descriptor does have good data though I haven't
figured out if Myth can use it. The private data specifier descriptior
appears to be set to 0 in all cases I've checked.

Cheers,
Steve