[mythtvnz] List Info

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:58:03 +1200

As we have just seen another new member post for the first time I thought I'd see how many members we now have. The good news is that we have 86 subscribed email addresses. Some of those might be duplicated - there are about four with the nomail option, I am guessing these are accounts for posting only, as per my rant a week or so ago :-). One member will be the archive service at gossamer-threads.com.

I therefore estimate we have about 80 unique members, thats not bad considering the list opened for business on 29 November 2005 (and had 22 members 24 hours later).

Cheers, I believe we have a nice community, no flamewars, good tech info.

I propose the first NZ Mythtv Users Conference be held at your nearest warm pub.