[mythtvnz] HEADS UP - posting from the correct address

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:54:20 +1200

This morning I had to once again go into the list management system to
bounce mail from members who posted from the wrong address.

Please note that you can subscribe from more than one address, but only
get mail delivered to one. In that way you can post from any of your
multiple identities yet only get list mail delivered from one of them.

To choose to have no mail delivered to a subscribed address, go to the
list info page (per the footer below). If you haven't already subscribed
the address you want to post from but not receive to then subscribe it
now and deal with the confirming email.

Then return to the info web page. Go to the bottom of the page and in
the very last box put the subscribed email address that you want to
cancel receiving mail from and click "Edit Options". Go to the bottom of
the resulting page and there is an option there " Disable mail delivery
Turn this on if you want mail to not be delivered to you for a little
while." - Change that to "on", enter your password and then click "save
my changes"

Thanks all.

Oh by the way, everyones input on the list is very welcome, and posting
from the wrong address is about the only issue I have with managing this
list.
--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>