[mythtvnz] Cabling my house

Andrew Ruthven mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:05:06 +1200

Hey guys,

I just want to try and guages peoples opinions here.  I'm going to cable
up my house soon (both network and RG6 for video), and with the
impending arrival of digital TV, should I run additional RG6 cable?

Normally I would have run one RG6 cable to each faceplate for an antenna
feed.  However, if digital TV comes along and we still have analog TV, I
might be better to have two RG6 cables at each faceplate.  Otherwise
I'll need a splitter where ever I want to have both.  (Which should be
nowhere, since we mostly use MythTV.)

What do you guys think?

Cheers!

--