[mythtvnz] PVR500 and recording collisions

Kyle Carter mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:29:45 +1200

I have a PVR 500 and have been using it for almost a year without too many
issues.. But ive broken something at the moment.. Both capture cards work if
I cat /dev/video0|1> file.mpeg from them, and both appear to be setup in
myth.. But if I schedule 2 recordings from 2 channels overlapping myth
schedules a collision and will not record both programs..

Who can give me and idea on where to start looking in my configs?
I will attempt to try pip mode to be sure the second cards config hasn't
been corrupted.

Kyle Carter