[mythtvnz] 'mythtv.co.nz'

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:23:56 +1200

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:40:26 +1200
David Zanetti wrote:

> I would welcome others fleshing it out, but equally I am just as happy
> if there are other places as well - I have no expectations of
> pvr.geek.nz being the one wiki to rule them all :)

thank you

> Consider it a space to do whatever people think needs to be documented
> for NZ.

you identify an issue relevant to both wikis and this list. I see little
point in diagnosing general myth problems on this list, or documenting
general myth issues on a local wiki. IMHO general issues are better
handled by the main myth mailing list and wiki, as it saves
fragmentation. NZ issues and conditions are more appropriate on the
local resources.

OTOH the main mythtv-users list is very high volume, and sometimes high
noise.

Cheers.

--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>