[mythtvnz] 'mythtv.co.nz'

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:40:26 +1200

--=-UM1ppqcCjHUdkCC0xMvB

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 10:39 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> > It would seem that pvr.geek.nz has become the place for that already.
> > Perhaps you could find a way to assist them?
>=20
> I am all in favour of one wiki to rule them all - ok it will never
> happen.
>=20
> I like the idea of getting behind pvr.geek.nz though, so much so that i
> just added a bit about this mailing list (software page) and added its
> rss feed as a live bookmark in firefox :-)

pvr.geek.nz I started just because I could, with originally the
intention of documenting the DVB-S setup, as I was being asked fairly
often about details.

I would welcome others fleshing it out, but equally I am just as happy
if there are other places as well - I have no expectations of
pvr.geek.nz being the one wiki to rule them all :)

Consider it a space to do whatever people think needs to be documented
for NZ.

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration