[mythtvnz] Satellite with 0.19?

Andrew Ruthven mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:00:39 +1200

Hi Steve,

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 10:33 +1200, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 4/11/06, Andrew Ruthven <andrew@etc.gen.nz> wrote:
> > Has anyone been able to tune in to the TVNZ channels on Optus B1 using
> > MythTV 0.19?
>
> I have DVB-S working fine in 0.19. I can't remember if I retuned
> anything since upgrading though or if it just worked from 0.18.1.

Well, I tried tuning again using the settings you supplied and it still
failed to find anything.  I hacked the database and added the values you
had to my already existing NASA TV channel I had, but MythTV is just
skipping over it.

I think I need to check out the 0.19.1-fixes (or whatever) branch from
subversion and try that out.

Thanks for your assistance!

--
Andrew Ruthven