[mythtvnz] Satellite with 0.19?

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:33:00 +1200

On 4/11/06, Andrew Ruthven <andrew@etc.gen.nz> wrote:
> Has anyone been able to tune in to the TVNZ channels on Optus B1 using
> MythTV 0.19?

I have DVB-S working fine in 0.19. I can't remember if I retuned
anything since upgrading though or if it just worked from 0.18.1.

> I can tune them using dvbstream and mplayer but the channel scanner in
> MythTV is refusing to see them.  I've tried setting the LOF and initial
> frequency in kHz as noted for 0.18.1.  But the setup screens say to use
> Hz, which I can't use because the field in the database is too small and
> 11.3GHz wraps round...

Here's what I have in the db, for NASA-TV:
channel has mplexid =3D 3, serviceid =3D 265, sourceid =3D 4,
cardinput has (for sourceid =3D 4) lnb_lof_switch =3D 1, lnb_lof_hi =3D
11300000, lnb_lof_lo =3D 11300000,
dtv_multiplex has (for mplexid =3D 3) transportid =3D 10, networkid =3D 47,
frequency =3D 12483000, inversion =3D a, symbolrate =3D 22500000, fec =3D 3=
/4,
polarity =3D v

Hope that helps,
Steve