[mythtvnz] Technisat Skystar2 DVB-S card pricing for NZ market

Open Media Support mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:40:11 +1200 (NZST)

>> 1. Are enough people interested to make it worth my time
>
> Depends on what the status of the FTA stuff from CanWest is; if we can =
get
> 1-4 FTA unencoded etc, I'd buy one.
>
>> 2. What is a reasonable price
>
> Less than what it costs me to import one myself (including a fee for
> hassle/changes of currency etc).  Economies of scale should be your fri=
end
> here!

Problem here is competing with their special offers. My trade price might
be higher than their standard retail. Hence I can only compete on local
shipping. Kinda eats into any margins I might want to make on it.

Should have some idea early next week on if this will work.

OpenMedia Limited
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz
support - support@openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz