[mythtvnz] Satellite with 0.19?

Open Media Support mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:15:50 +1200 (NZST)

> On 4/11/06, Adam B <adam@flog.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>> I know this is slightly off topic, but since the announcement of
>> TVNZ/Canwest moving towards DVB-S i've been thinking of getting a card=
.

> I don't think it's offtopic at all :-)
>
>> What card are you using and where did you source it from?
>
> It's a Technisat Skystar2 2.6D PCI card from dvbshop.net:
> http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p12_Technisat-Skystar2-2-6=
D-incl--remotecontrol.html

We are going to be looking at carrying a couple of DVB-S cards given the
direction TVNZ and TVWorks are moving in. I'm open to recommendations on
what we should carry. I doubt we could beat the European price on large
orders, but for we might be able to find a good price for one offs.

Just hope that they don't turn off the DVB-T signal in Auckland anytime
soon as i've gotten quite used to using it.

Steven

OpenMedia Limited
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz
support - support@openmedia.co.nz