[mythtvnz] OK - here we go!

Robert Fisher mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:15:23 +1300

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 8:04 am, Wade Maxfield wrote:
> >Is Hauppauge PVR-250 / PVR-350 the way to go? My usual supplier only seems
> > to show 150's on their website.
>
> I personally think the 350 is overkill (experience talking) as I
> ended up not using the video out on my one. Although the remote it
> comes with was relatively easy to get going.
>
> How do you plan on connecting to the Plasma?

At the moment we use the S-Video output from the graphics card.

I should rephrase my question.

My local supplier is DragonPC. When I searched their site for Haupage I got
the following....
http://dragonpc.co.nz/search.aspx?kw=hauppauge&search.x=39&search.y=7&search=search

They all sat "wintv". Are they suitable?

Can someone recommend a local supplier (Christchurch) for a suitable card?

--
Regards, Robert

Robert Fisher
(aka - Rob, Bob, Robbie, Robbo, Fish)