[mythtvnz] EPG icons

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:43:29 +1300 (NZDT)

> On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 13:46 +1300, Dagan Galarneau wrote:
>> Here's an example of an entire entry.  Populate the XML file with all of
>> your channels in this manner, and you're pretty much all set:
>>
>> <channel id="TV1@SkyTV.tv.nz"><display-name
>> lang="en">TV1</display-name><display-name
>> lang="en">1</display-name><icon
>> src="http://210.56.39.237/xmltv/logos/tv1_newzealand.jpeg"/></channel>
>
> I had pondered doing this properly when I started to autogenerate the
> service ID listings (see http://hairy.geek.nz/epg/service-ids.txt ..)
>
> Would there be much interest in having this mostly automatically
> generated?

Perhaps an minor extension to the script I posted last week - extend the
lookup table to contain the url of the icon so that the <channel> sections
are built correctly.

Hmmm - must post a fix that removes the duplicate TV1 & TV2 (regional Sky
transmissions) entries. When I get home tonight if I remember...

--
Robin Gilks