[mythtvnz] IR Blaster and Sky settings

Dagan Galarneau mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:22:11 +1300

Hi Wade,

I also bought a couple of those from Mike, and had it working at one
point.  My Sky box is an old DSR600 and the remote is the black one with
the 4 color buttons on top (says RC-18 on the bottom).  I don't know if the
DSR2000 uses a different remote.  If it is the same one, the lirc config
file I was using is RC-30 under the Pace directory.

I currently have everything working on my new setup except lirc, which is
refusing to run.  When it starts behaving, I'll get to try out the
instructions for using a single instance of lirc for both the receiver and
transmitter.  I hope you get it all working first so I can pick your brain
when the time comes.

- Dagan

At 03:05 p.m. 16/12/2005 +1300, Wade Maxfield wrote:
I've got one of the ones from Mike at http://www.irblaster.info/.  I went
for the one with the light up LED so I could see if it was working.  8)