[mythtvnz] Best NZ commerical settings

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:05:10 +1300

>On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:44:23 +1300
>Wade Maxfield wrote:
>
>>  All of this is using OTA coax inputs from the back of the Sky
>>  Decoder.  Haven't got my IR Blaster working so I don't know what the
>>  Sky Channels are going to do.
>
>Where did you get/how did you make your ir blaster?

I've got one of the ones from Mike at http://www.irblaster.info/.  I
went for the one with the light up LED so I could see if it was
working.  8)

I don't know if teh IR Blaster is the problem, or the remote codes
I've got, but I can't get it to work with my Sky box (Pace DSR2000).
So I'm waiting on one of the IR Receivers from Mike to see if I can
get irrecord to work, and get the remote codes for my decoder that
way.

  - Wade