[Mcc-interest] camera club news

Michael Kiely Michael.Kiely@RBWM.gov.uk
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:06:55 +0100

Note

I have been posting messages to this address list on an almost weekly basis
due to the earliness of the season.
You may be relieved to learn that I will probably only post the occasional
email to this list from now on, when there might be specific events etc to
publicise.
Obviously I hope that if you haven't yet joined, you will.
Whatever you do, enjoy your photography.
Michael

Dear all

Hope you enjoyed tuesday. I thought it was superb. Great images in all three
competitions. Good judge, thanks John. also thanks to Bob for keeping it all
moving smoothly.

Next week we welcome snappy snaps in the first half. They will tell us all
about the services they can offer us. (They have all sorts of new digital
processing stuff).

In the second half our very own Andrew Findlay will run a session on how to
publish to our website. Why not have a look at it now by clicking on
www.maidenhead.cc

It should be a varied and interesting evening. I hope you can make it.
Unfortunately I will miss most or all of it.

Don't forget its Rods trip this sunday if you are down to go!

See you at the centre
Michael

You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s)
named above.   If you are not the intended addressee it is requested
that you do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained
within the e-mail, as such action may be unlawful.

If it has reached you by mistake then please call 01628 798888 to
let us know or notify us by e-mail and then delete the message.

Thank you for your help

http://www.rbwm.gov.uk