[Mcc-interest] mcc news

Michael Kiely Michael.Kiely@RBWM.gov.uk
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:51:44 +0100

Dear all

Hope you enjoyed Tuesday's session on preparing your work for competitions.
It was very instructional, resulted in lively debate, and emphasised the
importance of presenting work in a professional manner.
A common theme across all three sessions was the need for practice.
They were all well thought out and well presented. Thanks to Barbara, Bob
and Steve.
I thought the revised format of only on presentation at a time worked well,
too. If you disagree I am sure you will let me know.

Next Tuesday we have Print Competition 1 of 5. 2 prints per person. Classes
for Open and Restricted. There are rules on print and mount sizes. Full
details at the back of your membership booklet. Also, if entering and not
joined, you need to pay your subs.
Will we a see a few more home mounted prints?
print comps are always a good, popular evening. Work is judged anonymously,
it is all very friendly. If you haven't entered before, please consider it.

Contact Rod about the trip on the 16th, its a great day out, details at
www.maidenhead.cc and scroll down our homepage.

See you Tuesday
Michael

You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s)
named above.   If you are not the intended addressee it is requested
that you do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained
within the e-mail, as such action may be unlawful.

If it has reached you by mistake then please call 01628 798888 to
let us know or notify us by e-mail and then delete the message.

Thank you for your help

http://www.rbwm.gov.uk