[Mad4dance]Saturday dance in Bookham, near Leatherhead

John Miller jag_jive@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:02:11 +0000

<DIV>We have a dance on Saturday March 29th at the Old Barn Hall, Bookham, nr Leatherhead. We’ll have the usual stonking music and great friendly atmosphere. Please let us know if you are coming, via email or telephone, so we can reserve space(s) for you and ensure that we have enough drink to last the evening. Plus it’s only 5 quid&nbsp;for advance booking. Soft drinks, juice and water sold at cost, bring your own alcohol. Call or email for further details. </DIV>
<DIV>John and Gaye xx</DIV>
<DIV>01372 457583 or 01483 422095</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>