[LUUG Publicity] LUUG Thurs 30th October

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay@skills-1st.co.uk
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:53:50 +0000

    			The LUUG Lectures

    		  UKUUG - London Unix User Group

    Thursday 30th October 2003, 19:00-ish

    No lecture this month - meet at the Rising Sun on Tottenham Court
    Road for discussions on Life, Unix, and Everything.

    I am getting interested in AFS as an NFS (and possibly SMB) replacement
    but have not had time to play with it yet - has anyone used AFS in a
    large setup?

    Some time after 20:00 we will move on to look for food - probably at
    the Spaghetti House in Goodge Street.