[LUUG Publicity] LUUG 25th Oct: Containing Windows: Peter Polkinghorne

Andrew Findlay afindlay@ukuug.org
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:17:32 +0100

    			The LUUG Lectures

    		  UKUUG - London Unix User Group

    Thursday 25th October 2001, 19:00
    Room 415, Institute of Education, Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL

    Containing Windows

    Peter Polkinghorne
    IT Manager, Kingsford Stacey Blackwell

    Peter will describe the use of SAMBA PDC and associated technologies
    in a law office environment. If time permits he will also discuss
    Tarantella (commercial java-based remote application access product)
    and rdesktop (open-source client for Windows Terminal Server RDP
    protocol).

    The LUUG lectures are sponsored by the UK Unix systems User Group.
    http://www.ukuug.org/

    After the lecture we will look for some food - probably in the
    Spaghetti House in Goodge Street.

    For further information on LUUG Lectures, contact Andrew Findlay:
    afindlay@ukuug.org
    01628 782565

Here's that map again:

			      |   |  Euston      |   |               | B |
      |   |            Goodge |   |  Square   ^  |   |               | e |
      |   |            Street=|   |  Tube     |  |   |               | d |
      | C |             Tube  |   |              |   |  | |          | f |
   ---| h |-------------------|   |              |   |  |M|          | o |
      | a |  Goodge Street    | T |              | G |  |a|          | r |
   ---| r |-------------------| o |              | o |  |l|          | d |
      | l |          ||Spag   | t |              | w |  |e|          |   |
      | o |          ||House  | t |              | e |  |t| Institute| W |
      | t |          ||       | e |              | r |  | |   of     | a |
      | t |          ||       | n |              |   |  |S| Education| y |
      | e |          ||       | h |              | S |  |t|          |   |
      |   |Fitzroy   || Rising| a |              | t |  |r|          |   |
      | S |Tavern    ||    Sun| m |              | r |  |e|          |   |
      | t |-------------------|   |--------------| e |--|e|          |   |
      | e |-------------------| o |--------------| t |--| |   |
      | e |                   | u |              |   |  | |   |  ---------->
      | t |                   | r |              |   |  | |   |  Russel Sq
      |   |                   | t |              |   |  | |   |  Tube
  ||  |   |-------------------|   |---------------   |---------
  ||  |   |  Percy Street     | R |Bayly St.         |Montague Pl.
  ||  |   |-------------------| o |-----.            |---------
  ||--|   |                   | a |     |  Bedford   |        |  Russel Sq.
  |---|   |            Cinema | d |     |  Square    |        |
		  Tottenham   |   |              |   |
		    Court     |   |              |   |
		    Road   |  |   |              |   |
		    Tube   V  |   |              |   |