[LBC-news] London Barndance TODAY on Zoom

Andrew Findlay andrew at barndance.org
Sat Jun 13 10:16:01 BST 2020

London Barndance

Saturday 13th June 2020

	Calling by: Seth Tepfer, Mark Elvins, Rhodri Davies
	Music by: Ali, Christina, Gareth and Linda

Virtual/Online dance using Zoom

Doors open 19:50

We will play some music while everyone gets set up.
The event starts at 8pm, so do try to get connected by that time.

There will be music, more dancing than last time, the Salty Dog video,
a quiz, and time to chat with dance friends.

Zoom details:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82090522621

Meeting ID: 820 9052 2621
Password is the style of dance we do most - all lower case.

NOTE: If you have not updated Zoom software since last month you
should do that now. Older versions will not connect.

Everyone will be placed in a waiting room until the doors open.
We will then let you in as quickly as we can. Your microphone will
be muted to start with: please keep it muted at all times unless
you are actually talking to the whole group - open mics cause
chaos in big events like this! Ideally you should use headphones
if you have them (but maybe not while actually dancing!)
You might want to put Zoom into 'gallery mode' so that you see some
of the other participants.

If you cannot get through using the details above, then contact us
by mail or messenger:

        lbc-tech at barndance.org
        https://www.facebook.com/LondonBarndance/

No promises, but we will try to help!

Donations:

The event is free, but if you would like to donate some money please
see our Tip-jar on the web: https://www.barndance.org/tipjar.html
Bands and callers have lost all of their paying gigs during lockdown so
we would like to be able to make up a bit of the shortfall.

Music Quiz playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYAqmeICtvdf2vPOyM0ivRLeUAZaV0Wd7

Andrew, Jane, and the Virtual Barndance team