[IEE EC3 News] Fwd: IET Berkshire visit to the Vodafone Network Operations Centre on 7th March

Bill Pechey bpechey at cix.compulink.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 15:09:13 GMT 2013

Dear all,

John Walker has sent me this self-explanatory message.

Best wishes,

Bill.

This is a forwarded message
From: John Walker <editor at luckmore.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 4:04:03 PM
Subject: IET Berkshire visit to the Vodafone Network Operations Centre on 7th March

One of IET Berkshire's imminent events is the visit to the Vodafone
Network Operations Centre on the evening of 7 March 2013 - just a week
away. For some reason the event has not been widely advertised by the
IET, and a few places are still available. The event banner and
registration link are below. I would be grateful if you could forward
this to your EC3 contacts, and indeed to anyone else who might be
interested. I attended this visit last year and it was very good.

Best wishes

John

------------

Dr John Walker CPhys FIET

John Walker Consultancy

34 Luckmore Drive, Earley, Reading RG6 7RP, UK

Phone/Fax:  +44(0)118 926 4217,   Mobile +44(0)797 974 4830

Email:  editor at luckmore.demon.co.uk

Vodafone visit - web banner

To register for the Vodafone Network Operations Centre visit, go to

https://localevents.theiet.org/register.php?event=60f5cc

Travel and parking directions will be found at
http://www.vodafone-central.com/noc/ . Please arrive at 6:30pm for a 7pm
start.