[HTS-members] FW: Unique Opportunity to help shape Neighbourhood Policing

roger at worthingtonia.co.uk roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 11:25:30 GMT 2023

Fyi if you wish to contribute to the survey..

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chiltern & S Bucks Policing Issues Forum <contact at csb-forum.org <mailto:contact at csb-forum.org> >
Date: 12 November 2023 at 18:06:52 GMT
To: taplow.pc at googlemail.com <mailto:taplow.pc at googlemail.com>
Subject: Unique Opportunity to help shape Neighbourhood Policing

#NotJustAnotherSurvey͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌

  <https://68y74.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/op/sh/1f8JAEkBI5dysgCjByAyoxPGgV/q_FW-Kx95eHs>

  <https://68y74.img.a.d.sendibm1.com/im/sh/QjxVDNkAMjKJ.gif?u=SyGgH01HHg313BYfLweocetotjvf>

  <https://68y74.img.a.d.sendibm1.com/im/sh/_PjMkmfsS2Hl.jpg?u=SyGgH01HHg313aVs19bz8WABw91n>

Unique Opportunity to help shape Neighbourhood Policing

 am writing to Parish and Town Councils to askk them to encourage residents to participate in the latest survey and meeting of Chiltern & South Bucks Policing Issues Forum.

Our residents enjoy a unique platform to have a say on Neighbourhood Policing.  Three times a year we hold a 'cycle', comprising:

1.	Residents' survey, which is now OPEN at  <https://68y74.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/1f8JIKXwHGYox99KapUg3wbe8B/7z6YVmV_LUUt> https://csb-forum.org/survey/
2.	Meeting of residents with Thames Valley Police.  Our upcoming meeting will be 6.30pm Wednesday 22nd November, via MS Teams
3.	Setting of focus areas for our Neighbourhood Policing Teams. Without delay, these form part of officers' and PCSOs' daily planning and reporting routine.

The graphic below shows how quickly and transparently feedback, including comments, is put to work. Every quarter, our Neighbourhood Policing teams publish a newsletter, including reports on action on focus areas.  These newsletters are  <https://68y74.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/1f8JIKXwHGZDuLoXY00XKJe3EJ/MpBJegRRjzvG> available on the Forum's website.

In addition, prompted by survey results, we recently teamed up with Missendens Community Board to organise a 'Let's Talk about Speeding' meeting.  It really is #NotJustAnotherSurvey.

Because of the Speeding meeting, the window for this survey is unusually short - closing Sunday 19th November.  We would be very glad of your assistance in getting the word around to your residents and networks by forwarding this email, via social media, web site and in other ways.  A JPeg 'poster' is attached.

 <https://68y74.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/1f8JIKXwHGZcrYTkVAWOaggSKR/GwM18ND80n_z> TAKE THE SURVEY

  <https://68y74.img.a.d.sendibm1.com/im/sh/jZ8Ad7zWot0O.jpg?u=SyGgH01HHg313zT4gMZ9eNQYyY7v>

Please let me know if you need any further information or material.

With thanks and best wishes,

Robert Gibson
for Chiltern & South Bucks Policing Issues Forum

Chiltern & South Bucks Policing Issues Forum
- supporting the process for identifying and setting areas of focus for the Chiltern & South Bucks LPA Neighbourhood Police teams.
- providing a platform for meaningful engagement between local residents and Neighbourhood Police teams.
- promoting community engagement, encouraging involvement by individuals, businesses and other stakeholders within the area.
- our overall goal is to make the Chiltern & South Bucks community more resilient, and for Chiltern and South Bucks to be a better, safer place to live and work.

  <https://68y74.img.a.d.sendibm1.com/im/sh/QjxVDNkAMjKJ.gif?u=SyGgH01HHg313BYfLweocetotjvf>

This email was sent to taplow.pc at googlemail.com <mailto:taplow.pc at googlemail.com>

You received this email because you are registered with Chiltern & S Bucks Policing Issues Forum