[HTS-members] St Nicolas Church event

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Wed Jan 11 16:24:40 GMT 2023

HTS emails are getting like buses – none for ages and then three all at once.

Re:  Invitation - The Friends of St Nicolas Church – Anything goes Sat 18th Feb

We would love to see you at our next Friends event, an exploration of the musical Anything goes, led by our very own talented Neil Matthews and Maidenhead Musical Comedy Society.

Explore the facts and myths about this show, learn more about Cole Porter, understand the social influences of the time, try your hand at a trivia quiz and a chance to sing along if you would like to 😊!

‘Curtain up’ promptly at 7 with the bar (wine and soft drinks) open from 6.30. There will be an interval with ‘treats’ (included in ticket price) and again the bar will be open.

Please see the attached flyer for further information and the QR code to ticket sales or go to the Friends shop on the Church website  <https://pcc-of-taplow.sumupstore.com/products> https://pcc-of-taplow.sumupstore.com/products

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS