[HTS-members] Village Green Party

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 16:51:35 BST 2022

Dear Member

It was lovely to see such a good turnout for the party, especially after the
very wet start. It cleared up very well though and the dancing ran on till
late.

We think we had remembered most things after the lay-off, but apologies for
the late running of the Ox.

The event is run under the banner of the Hitcham and Taplow Society but many
thanks are due to the tens of helpers, members and non-members, who actually
make it work on the night.

I am sure you will be pleased to know that the raffle on behalf of support
for Ukraine raised some £1800, including a contribution from the High Street
Jubilee Party collection.

For those of you who wish to contribute with goods to go to Ukraine I attach
the list of what is currently needed.

On behalf of the committee may I wish you all a happy and enjoyable summer.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

07787556309