[HTS-members] The Village Green Party

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Wed May 11 16:14:40 BST 2022

Dear Member

You should have received by now your Spring Newsletter. (Call me if you
haven't)

We look forward to seeing you on the 18th of June on the Village Green for
the return of our midsummer party after a two year break. The ticketing via
Eventbrite is open now.
www.taplowsociety.org.uk/vgp <http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/vgp>

The raffle is usually held on behalf of a very local charity but this year
we felt it appropriate to offer it in support of the local efforts being
made to help Ukraine. Please think if you are able to donate an attractive /
valuable prize to tempt lots of ticket buying.

If you can, please reach out to Nicki Jeffries at: Nicki Jeffries at
taplowforukraine at gmail.com <mailto:taplowforukraine at gmail.com>

Thank you

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

07787556309