[HTS-members] Surveys

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Fri Jan 28 14:59:23 GMT 2022

Dear Member

I have attached responses the Society has made to two surveys.

First is a response to a BUA survey asking for input to the Local Plan that
BUA is developing. The questions are very bland but I think it important
that responses are made. You are very welcome to make your own submission of
course.
The survey is at:
https://yourvoicebucks.citizenspace.com/planning/local-plan-2021/consultatio
n/subpage.2021-11-23.7271977155/

It closes on February 11th. .

The second is from Civic Voice - a national level umbrella organisation for
Civic Societies.  It is asking for what direction it should take to best
help such local societies and also to discover what our own local priorities
are.

You may also be interested to know that we have finally completed uploading
all the Society Newsletters from issue No 1. They cover a wonderful range of
things that have gone on in Taplow over the last 60+ years. Thanks to Nigel
Smales for the bulk of this effort.

https://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/newsletter-back-issues/

best wishes

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS