[HTS-members] HTS AGM reports

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Fri Dec 17 15:44:49 GMT 2021

Dear Member,

The full minutes of our AGM are up on the Society website
(taplowsociety.org.uk ) but I have attached the main presentations for your
information. Robert Harrap gave a most interesting account of the very high
quality work done by SGI at Taplow Court to preserve this most important
local historic building.

May I take the opportunity to wish you all a peaceful festive season on
behalf of the committee. Sadly we are still in troubled times but must keep
up hope for improvements as the New Year progresses.

with warm wishes

Roger Worthington

07787556309