[HTS-members] Local Plan Survey and our AGM

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Mon Nov 29 10:47:53 GMT 2021

Dear Member

First a gentle reminder of our AGM this Friday at 8pm in the Village Hall.
Do come to catch up on happenings over the last year and to hear about the
work done at Taplow Court to preserve this beautiful building.

Following the fiasco two years ago with the withdrawal of a new Local Plan
for South Bucks, the new Unitary Authority is starting on the task of
writing a new one for the whole of the area. A consultation is being run to
solicit our views as part of this, so do have a think as to what you see as
important and let them know. The notice with all the details is below.

with warm wishes

Roger Worthington  Secretary HTS

07787556309

Questionnaire Survey - The Discovery & Exploration Phase for the new Local
Plan for Buckinghamshire

Dear Consultee,

I am writing about an important survey we're launching about the future of
Buckinghamshire. It's a questionnaire survey for the new Local Plan for
Buckinghamshire. We want to hear your views about living and working in
Buckinghamshire, what problems and issues you may face, and what your needs
are in the future. We want to know what matters most to you.

You can fill out the survey questionnaire online on Your Voice Bucks:
<https://yourvoicebucks.citizenspace.com/planning/local-plan-2021>
https://yourvoicebucks.citizenspace.com/planning/local-plan-2021

There are other ways to comment. A pdf of the questionnaire survey has been
added to the website:
<https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/local-plan-for-bucks>
https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/local-plan-for-bucks. This can be
downloaded and then emailed or posted to the Planning Policy Team.

*        The email address is
<mailto:planningpolicyteam.bc at buckinghamshire.gov.uk>
planningpolicyteam.bc at buckinghamshire.gov.uk

*        The postal address is Planning Policy Team, Buckinghamshire
Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 1BB

You can take part from Monday 29 November 2021 until midnight on Friday 11
February 2022.

This message is being sent to all stakeholders and organisations included in
the Planning Policy consultation database. I want to give you the
opportunity to raise issues that you want the Council to consider. The legal
background for this is Regulation 18 of the Town and Country Planning (Local
Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.

Thank you for taking part in this important work for the new Local Plan for
Buckinghamshire. Please share this message with anyone who may be interested
in responding to the questionnaire survey.

Kind regards,

Helen Harding MRTPI

Interim Planning Policy Team Leader
Planning, Growth and Sustainability