[HTS-members] FW: Church open Saturday 10th April 2021 for those who wish to sign book of condolence for Prince Philip

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 11:25:10 BST 2021

From: Jane Cresswell [mailto:janescresswell at hotmail.com]
Sent: 09 April 2021 13:18
To: Nigel Smales <cazanig at aol.com>; Roger <roger at worthingtonia.co.uk>; Jamie Barnard <taplowpc.chairman at gmail.com>; taplow parish <taplow.pc at googlemail.com>; George Sandy <George.Sandy at outlook.com>
Subject: Church open Saturday 10th April 2021 for those who wish to sign book of condolence for Prince Philip

Dear Nigel, Roger, Jamie, Hilda and George

You will probably already know of the death of Prince Philip which was announced about an hour ago.

St Nicolas Taplow will be open from 10am to 4pm tomorrow, Saturday 10th, and again from 2pm to 4pm on Sunday 11th for anyone who wishes to write a message in the book of condolence, to light a candle in his memory or say a prayer.  We will put up a laminated notice outside the church later today but I would be grateful if you would share this information as widely as possible with the Hitcham and Taplow Society members and through any other local networks.

We will also pray for Prince Philip, her Majesty the Queen and all who mourn him during our usual Sunday morning Eucharist at 10.45am on Sunday 11th.

Many thanks for your help.

God Bless

Jane

Reverend Jane Cresswell