[HTS-members] Burnham Beeches consultation

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Sat Jul 25 14:53:45 BST 2020

Dear Member

I attach information on a public consultation over Burnham Beeches starting
next week.

It is relevant to Taplow as we are within the 5.6km zone. The zone has
already been cited in an objection to the currently undecided housing
development application on the Old Boathouse site in Mill Lane.

Relevant reference documents are:
https://jncc.gov.uk/our-work/special-areas-of-conservation-overview/
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjncc.gov.
uk%2Four-work%2Fspecial-areas-of-conservation-overview%2F&data=02%7C01%7CSim
on.Meecham%40buckinghamshire.gov.uk%7C084e7c7614674a44268d08d82edb5bd2%7C7fb
976b99e2848e180861ddabecf82a0%7C0%7C0%7C637310866965964562&sdata=b%2BWxo7A6c
N8cjneRvttc%2FmkDyr1pp1cB6ZxxGs2hdDc%3D&reserved=0>
https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/things-to-do/green-spaces/burnham-beeches-an
d-stoke-common/how-we-manage-the-beeches

Please feel free to make any personal response to the consultation. HTS
committee is assessing what response we might make.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS