[HTS-members] Updates within Buckinghamshire

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Thu Mar 26 11:58:35 GMT 2020

In a few days the new Unitary Authority will take over the functions of
South Bucks District Council.

Planning application matters will in effect continue as before with a group
of officers looking after what was the SBDC area. Doubtless new email
addresses will appear but the old ones will get forwarded in the interim.
The planning committee will be made up of Unitary Councillors from the SBDC
area. As all district councillors are being confirmed as Unitary Councillors
until elections are held I assume there will be little change in its
composition.

Short term measures relating to the impact of coronavirus are being posted.
See all of this on the new web site: www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk
<http://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk>
I receive a number of information streams and anything particularly urgent I
will pass on to you. Do check the new web site though and do not assume that
anything in the way of service provision will continue as before without
checking. The site is updated daily.

In the meantime lets enjoy the new peace and quiet! - few cars and
aeroplanes.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS