[HTS-members] Taplow Bridge naming

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Mon Aug 12 11:33:24 BST 2019

Berkeley Homes have announced a short list of names for our bridge.

They are:

Taplow Bridge

Knights Bridge

Boulters Footbridge

You are asked to vote for your choice by mailing
taplowriverside at berkeleygroup.co.uk
<mailto:taplowriverside at berkeleygroup.co.uk>
Closing date is 30th August.

Please take the effort to submit your choice. In line with Martin Knight's
stated preference and to avoid splitting the Taplow vote we recommend you
choose "Taplow Bridge" but it is obviously your own choice.

See attached note that will bring expected chaos to the A4! Weekends of
15-18 November and 29 Nov - 2nd December

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS