[HTS-members] HTS Christmas notes

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 18:00:34 GMT 2018

HTS AGM
A reminder for our AGM. This Friday (7th) at 8pm in the Village Hall. Come
and meet up, refreshments and an inside story of Meghan's wedding.

The Christmas tree is up on the Village Green (a little drunkenly to start)
so another reminder for
Carols on the Green Thursday 20th 6pm on the Green. All proceeds to the
Thames Valley Adventure Playground. Come and sing! Mulled wine, cakes, great
carols and company.

Christmas Charity Cake Sale (If you would like to have your cake as well as
eat it!)
In aid of Whizz Kids. Details and order form attached. Order by 12th for
delivery 16/17 December. Email to fox family foxfamily at btinternet.com
<mailto:foxfamily at btinternet.com>

On behalf of the committee, may I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS