[HTS-members] Household recycling and reminders

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 15:07:35 BST 2018

Dear member

The proposed cutting of household waste centre services in Bucks has raised
lots of concern. If you are interested, the Bucks CC Waste team is holding a
public session as below:

"Our waste team will be at Burnham Library, Tuesday 16th October
3:30-6:30pm. Come down and have your say on our proposed changes to the
household recycling centres in Bucks or fill in our online survey:
http://ow.ly/lfgr30m7i2S"

Reminder for the

St Nicolas Bonfire and Bangers evening 13th October. Details on the attached
poster. It is tomorrow.

The opening of both Roux at Skindles and the Mill Lane footbridge are now
imminent.

It is not too late to attend the Speedwatch training at the Village Hall 2pm
Monday if you want to help monitor speeding on our local roads.

Roger Worthington, Secrtary HTS

07787556309