[HTS-members] Speeding in Taplow Autumn event

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 08:13:15 BST 2018

See the attached items from the Parish Council.

We all have concerns about speeding around our village and it would take
very little effort to help do something about it.

Please give some thought to helping with this. It needn't be very time
consuming but can make a difference.

As the summer events become a memory, the autumn ones take their place:

St Nicolas Bonfire and Bangers evening 13th October. Details on the attached
poster.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

07787556309