[HTS-members] Neighbourhood Plan consultation

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Mon May 9 11:35:50 BST 2016

Dear Member

Below is the notice for the commencement of the consultation period for the
Taplow Parish Neighbourhood Plan.

This is a formal consultation as to whether we should have such a plan. It
is not in itself a consultation as to content.

Never-the-less, we would ask that you start to consider what content you
would like to see.

When approved, Plan development will be driven by a Working Party chaired by
the Parish Council.

More information of what is involved in producing the Plan are on the
Society website at:

http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/twiki/bin/view/Main/TNP

Roger Worthington, Secretary

07787556309

TAPLOW PARISH COUNCIL'S APPLICATION TO DECLARE TAPLOW PARISH AS A
NEIGHBOURHOOD AREA

On the 7th April 2016 Taplow Parish Council submitted an application to
South Bucks District Council seeking to declare the entire Parish of Taplow
as a Neighbourhood Area.

South Bucks District Council will be consulting on the application from 9th
May to 6th June 2016.

The Application and additional background information will be available on
the Council's website:

 <http://www.southbucks.gov.uk/planning/taplow>
www.southbucks.gov.uk/planning/taplow from Monday 9th May.

Representations are invited in writing on the Application and can be
submitted by e-mail to:

 <mailto:ldf at SouthBucks.gov.uk> ldf at SouthBucks.gov.uk or by post to:

Mr Peter Beckford, Head of Sustainable Development

South Bucks District Council

Capswood, Oxford Road Denham Bucks UB9 4LH

Written representations must be received by the Council by 5pm Monday 6th
June 2016.

After 6th June 2016, South Bucks District Council will determine the
Application taking into account all representations received by this date.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, or a member of the Planning Policy
team on the contact details below, should you wish to discuss this matter
further.

Stephen Borrows

Senior Planner (Planning Policy) at Chiltern and South Bucks District
Councils

ldf at southbucks.gov.uk <mailto:ldf at southbucks.gov.uk>

01895 837 210

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.