[HTS-members] Urgent - Local Transport Plan consultation

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 15:45:06 BST 2015

Please see the note below from Bucks County Council.

Note the very short timescale.  If you wish to comment, please follow the
instructions in the mail to access the consultation.

Roger Worthington

Secretary

07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.

Dear all,

Bucks County Council is developing a new Local Transport Plan (LTP4), to
replace the third Local Transport Plan which expires in 2016. The first
stage in developing the new plan is a consultation designed to help us
understand the transport issues that matter to the people of
Buckinghamshire.

To encourage as many people as possible to engage we have developed an
online consultation tool or 'app', which allows people to choose their
transport priorities. You can access the consultation at
<http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/ltp4> www.buckscc.gov.uk/ltp4.

The consultation will run from 24th August - 6th September 2015. The short
consultation period reflects the desire to obtain a quick 'snapshot' of
individuals' views within a constrained programme. As we are only asking for
people to respond to ten questions using a user friendly online 'app', this
should allow respondents ample time to get involved. The consultation will
be promoted on the Council's webpage, Facebook, Twitter and in our My Bucks
publication. The results of the consultation will inform a draft of the
fourth Local Transport Plan, which will then be consulted on more formally
(including, of course, with yourselves).

Whilst this phase of the consultation targets individuals rather than
organisations, I wanted to make you aware of the consultation. Also, we
would like as many people as possible to take part, so if you have any
mechanisms in place you could use to share the consultation it would be much
appreciated if you could do so.

If you would like more information or have any questions about the
consultation please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Ryan Bunce

Transport Strategy Lead Officer

Growth and Strategy