[HTS-members] Diary items

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 15:36:38 BST 2015

Subject: Meeting - Friends of St Nicolas Church

Please come along for coffee, dessert, reflecting and planning for the
autumn, before many of us head off on summer holidays.

Mon 27th July 7.30 St Nicolas Church.

As you know everyone has been working hard on raising awareness, engagement
and fundraising and we have made great progress.

This meeting is intended to enable reflection on what has been achieved
since May, consider next steps and once again share ideas. Please do come
along.

There is also another opportunity to have a fundraising stall on Sat 1st
August at Tesco Taplow between 10 - 3. Do let me know if you can help with
this for perhaps an hour. We learnt a lot from the last time we did this;
having children present and activities for the children is more engaging and
we are assured we will be the only fundraisers on that day.

Thank you for all your interest, support and activities so far and do please
come along on the 27th. I look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards

Nicki

On behalf of The Friends of St Nicolas Church

Nicki Jeffries

Pax Cottage

High Street

Taplow

SL6 0EX

Tel: 01628 669580 / 07801504681

Subject: Taplow Court Open Days

Taplow Court has two open days left this year

Sunday 2nd August, 2 - 5, 13th September 2-5

Entrance is free. Take a guided tour of the beautifully restored house,
picnic in the grounds, or enjoy a cream tea. Guide dogs only

Roger Worthington

Secretary

07787556309