[HTS-members] Hitcham and Taplow diary error!

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 19:43:19 BST 2015

I hope many of you spotted my mistake? (Thanks to Andrew Findlay)

The Village Green Party is of course on the 20th June

Saturday 20th June           18:00 onwards   Village Green Party

Your very own Village Green Party. Ox roast, band and country dancing.
Raffle for the church roof fund.

Tickets £5 on the day or £4 in advance from the secretary.

Roger Worthington

 <mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk> secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk

 07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society.

If has been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such
communications, please reply to  <mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>
secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk and we will remove you.