[HTS-members] Mill lane

Karl Lawrence lawrencek28 at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 8 09:17:13 GMT 2014

   The decision to approve or refuse the Berkeley Homes Planning Applications for Mill Lane will be made by the South Bucks District Council Planning Committee on Wednesday, 17 December at 4.15.

   The date has been brought forward from the previously announced January date.

   To demonstrate the strength of our concerns regarding aspects of the Applications, it is important that a large number of people attend in the public gallery at the meeting.

   Please let me know as soon as possible if you are able to attend ... the Council need to know numbers to provide adequate accommodation.

   The Society response to the public consultation inviting comments regarding the Applications is attached. It sets out our concerns.

   Karl Lawrence

   Chairman, Hitcham and Taplow Society

   Telephone : 01628 631634.

    Meeting will be held at South Bucks District Council, Capwood. Denham