[HTS-members] A message from our President

Karl Lawrence lawrencek28 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 22 19:27:16 BST 2014

From: evalipman at talktalk.net
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 12:45 PM

I would like to thank all those who organised, helped both before, during, and after for a very successful VGP yesterday.
It all went  smoothly, and brilliantly and I am quite sure everyone enjoyed themselves immensely.
We certainly did.
It was most encouraging to see so many turn out helping yesterday morning. and through the day.
It is great to know that this event is in safe hands and will be carried forward into the future.
It evolved from the Paper Mill offering their marquee on the night after their summer staff party to our Society, and on their no longer doing so, we moved the event to the Village Green.  We should all be grateful to the foresight of previous committee members wanting to have an event which would bring the whole village together and something which could be enjoyed by all ages.
Thanks again everyone,
Eva