[HTS-members] Fw: Pop Up Shop in aid of TVAP: 15th & 16th November

Karl Lawrence karlnuman at supanet.com
Sun Nov 10 13:34:29 GMT 2013

From: Jacqueline Andrews
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:55 AM
To: Karl Lawrence ; nigelcliftonhoward at o2.co.uk ; Neil & Gill Blundell ; Clemency & Andy Horton Horton-Kitchlew ; Karen & Ian Ian ; Clementine & Simon Fox ; Diane Fox-Hill ; frances.ralston-good at phdnetwork.com ; Paul-Anthony & Sam Viollet ; marina grazier
Cc: Janette Mackay
Subject: Pop Up Shop in aid of TVAP: 15th & 16th November

Please do support the two day Pop Up Event f you can come or perhaps share this invitation  with your network.

All in aid of TVAP!

The shop is open at Iris Midlane's home on either Friday evening 4pm - 9pm Nov 15th or Saturday 10am - 4pm Nov 16th.

ALso if you have any spare time please register your interest below:
If you have time and are able to help man stalls or to help set up, organise the parking or clean up, then your help would be greatly appreciated. It is a mammoth task to get this event all set up and operated and we are desperately interested in any help we can get from within Taplow and also from the TVAP team.  Scheduling your time online will help me to ensure we have the right people in the right place for the right time.
I am using an on-line scheduling tool called 'VolunteerSpot' to get all the help we need for the two days signed up as efficiently as possible.
Please sign up for a task - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to the volounteer's scheduling page: http://vols.pt/97znJj
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose the time(s) and tasks you are available to help with - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone.
If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

Jacqueline Andrews
07917 170714

Special Preview Evening

The TVAP Christmas Craft Fair

At Wickenden, Cliveden Road, Taplow, SL6 0EP On Friday November 15th
>From 4pm – 9pm

d Festive Carol Singers d jewellery d luxury food gifts d
d wreaths d handmade crafts & festive decorations d raffle prizes d

Parking is available at Taplow Cricket Club, Ten Acres, Cliveden Road, Taplow, Maidenhead, SL6 0EP

Tickets £5

cost includes a glass of mulled wine

RSVP

Iris Midlane
Email: irismidlane at gmail.com Tel. 01628 629455

You are warmly invited to

The TVAP Christmas Craft Fair

Please come along for a browse and the opportunity to purchase some wonderful Christmas gifts. Enjoy a mince pie or two as well!

There is no entry charge for the Saturday entry.
At Wickenden, Cliveden Road, Taplow, SL6 0EP On Saturday November 16th
>From 10am – 4pm

d jewellery d luxury food gifts d
d wreaths d handmade crafts & festive decorations d

Parking is available at Taplow Cricket Club, Ten Acres, Cliveden Road, Taplow, Maidenhead, SL6 0EP

All proceeds to be donated to the Thames Valley Children’s Playgroundn

Friends of Thames Valley Adventure Playground

Registered Charity No. 278336