[HTS-members] FW: [HTPS-committee] Marsh Lane Poultry 'Farm' Development

Karl Lawrence karlnuman at supanet.com
Tue Apr 23 12:34:41 BST 2013

FYI

  _____

From: Karl Lawrence [mailto:karlnuman at supanet.com]
Sent: 23 April 2013 12:17
To: 'Gerry O'Riordan'
Cc: 'committee at taplowsociety.org.uk'
Subject: RE: [HTPS-committee] Marsh Lane Poultry 'Farm' Development

Dear Gerry

The Hitcham and Taplow Society has been active against this application from
the day it was published on the South Bucks District Council web site.

Before that we had been urging SBDC to carry out the legal enforcement
procedures which allow the closing down of the illegal business which was
being carried on at Marshmeads

I have just sent an email to you detailing what the Society has done so far.

Adding to your list, it is important to make the strong point that Marshmead
is not a 'farm' nor has it ever been. It is a 'residence' with surrounding
property.

The former long- time owner, Eileen Law, the founder of the once important
and famous Taplow Horse Show, would be appalled by what has happened to her
inheritance.

Best regards

Karl Lawrence, Chairman, Hitcham and Taplow Society

  _____